This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

ANYTHING GOES

Apologies to my team mates,for not posting this yesterday,spent Saturday with my daughter,and she works in a nursery looking after babies and they had a bug,and yep guess what she got it and gave it to me. Hence no post yesterday so its here now,

Over at NOT JUST CARDS,its as always anything goes,and this week I used an image the east wind called shimmer and rose,and made this tiny canvas. 



The next image I used,was from DR Digi and made another canvas bit bigger 6 by 4 the one above was 2 by 2


Not sure if these look blurred as think my computer screen is going,as I have a line down,the center,of my screen,that's all I need rrr.

Anyway guys,if you would like to play along,remember the theme is as always anything goes,the link,to our blog and too see the rest of the DT's work is HERE

love to you all Cherylxxxxxxx

19 comments:

Lia said...

Every visit at your blog is a great moment, because I am enjoying it so much! Your creations are so original and artistic. I could never do this!!
I don't always have the time for comments, but believe me: I am visiting your blog as much as I can!
Lia xx

Irene said...

Amazing creations again Cheryl, great job!!

xx Irene

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous canvases Cheryl,love them both.xxx

Sherryn said...

two awesome canvases Cheryl. love all the embellies xx

Pam said...

Fun little canvases Cheryl! The second guy image is a hoot!!!

brenda said...

These are really great Cheryl, I can almost feel the textures going on.

B x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fabulous makes Cheryl, hope you're feeling better soon, Px

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Two great creations. Hope you are feeling better.

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are gorgeous Cheryl… I love the pretty colours and shimmer! lovely textures too… they are both stunning! :-)
Hope you feel better soon hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Two brilliant canvas's Cheryl..and 2x2!..really!! so much detail on this tiny square.Love the texture and colour on the edge and a beautiful image. Love the bigger canvas with the masculine theme..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

Two wonderful canvases Cheryl, not seen any that size so must keep an eye out. Carol x

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous creations Cheryl, and I sure hope you are getting over the bug, my friend, healing hugs being sent your way, xxxx

heidy said...

These are both stunning Cheryl!!
XXX Heidy

Terry said...

Two great projects, Cheryl. Love all the texture and the images you used. Enjoy the day!

Ira Huberts said...

Sorry to hear you caught the bug, Cheryl, hope you're feeling a lot better now though! Both of your creations are amazing again, love your textures and added embellies! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandy said...

Both are wonderful Cheryl - I love the first one the best!
Sandy xx

1CardCreator said...

Both are great, so full of texture! ~Diane

Heather said...

Hope you are now feeling better Cheryl, both stunning creations - wonderful design and images.....fabulous techniques!!!

hugs
Heather xx