This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 14 September 2014

SENTIMENTAL

Morning guys,well its DT time again,at That Craft Place this week its all about sentiments,so I had this idea to make a book,of quotes and put some of my favorite,sentiments,etc in there.

There is one I actually made up myself,

So we would love you to join us this week,the link,to the blog is HERE   The team have come up with some stunning creations again this week.

So here is what I came up with as the air fills,with the scent of flowers,I am reminded of your smile.
And warmth and love your gave me,
miss you always.

That was the quote i made up xxxx





So we would love to see,you play along with us this week,the link is HERE


Love and hugs to you all,cheryl xxxxxx

Oh the,embellishments can all be bought from That Craft place you will find the links,to the FB shop on the main blog xxx

18 comments:

Christine Thomas said...

I luv this Cheryl the sayings are fantastic and so true, thanks for popping over and leaving me a lovely comment, hope your having a lovely weekend , the weather here is fab quite unusual for here.
Chris x

Margreet said...

Awesome Cheryl...good idea to collect some great quotes in such a gorgeous book!
xxx Margreet

Kathyk said...

A truly fab project, Cheryl

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Carol said...

A wonderful book of quotes Cheryl. Carol x

brenda said...

What lovely sentiments in your book Cheryl, a perfect take on the theme.

B x

Sue B said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Cheryl... such a lovely idea. I love all the wonderful quotes... and as always with your creations, you have some beautiful colours and textures throughout this fab book! I really Love it! :-)
hope you are doing ok hun
Enjoy your Sunday!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab quotes.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous as always Cheryl and love the sentiments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Bridie Payne said...

Lovely quote book

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Sunday

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Pam said...

Sweet book of quotes, love the one you wrote!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Cheryl..love your book of quotes and verses..fabulous textures,colours and details.Love the verse you made up yourself..straight from the heart.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Fabulous project Cheryl - amazing detailing.
Debs xx

Michelle Martin said...

What a fabulous idea!! I love the finished book!
Michelle

Sandy said...

Your make is exceptional Cheryl. I love the cover you created and your very own personal quote. This is quite a keepsake!
Sandy xx

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous hun and I love the quote! ~Diane

Juls said...

Fabulous :-) xx hugs Juls

Jackie said...

Such a wonderful book and filled with inspiration. Jx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, This is amazing xxx