This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 9 November 2014

Anything goes

Hi guys so so sorry I have not been popping over to see you but I have been feeling awful,just waiting on some test results and have to go to the hospital for a scan on Friday.

But over at That Craft Place the theme this week is anything goes,and I made this book a while ago,as have not been well enough to make anything new,

so here it is, I designed this in Craft artist,all of it,then printed,and added onto chipboard,the writing is all mine,I made up whilst walking the dogs.



This is the back of the book



This is the front of the Book.



So if you want to see the rest of the DT's amazing creations,please pop over to the blog, HERE

Love to you all Hugs Cherylxxxxx

17 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super project - feel better soon too

Kathyk

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous book,hope you feel better soon.xxx

Margreet said...

Awesome book! Hope you feel better soon!
xxx Margreet

Crafting Queen said...

Great book. Hope you feel better soon.

Chrissy said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Cheryl.Love the colourful ribbons in the spine of your book and fabulous images and details..I do hope you feel better soon and all goes well for you..lots of Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

Love your book Cheryl. Hope all goes well this week and you feel better soon. Carol x

Pam said...

It's a beautiful book Cheryl, hope your feeling better real soon!

Sherryn said...

amazing book cheryl. Sending best wishes xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning work as always Cheryl, I love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lia said...

Wow Cheryl this is stunning! So many gorgeous details on this book: it's a piece of art!
Get well soon and I wish you the best,

Lia xx

Juls said...

Sorry you not feeling good Cheryl ... Beautiful make as always, sending hugs xx

Bridget Curnow said...

So sorry your not feeling so well Cheryl I hope every goes well for you on Friday.
Your book is stunning, it's a bit of creative genius,
Take care,hugs. And kind regards
Bridget :) x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cheryl so sorry to hear that you are not well I do hope that you improve soon. Cheryl this is awesome
hugs
lorraine x

Linby said...

So sorry to read that you have to go back to hospital, take care and feel better soon.
Love this book as always.
Linbyx

1CardCreator said...

Lovely book, I do hope you begin to feel better soon. ~Diane

Michele said...

this is simply stunning. you;ve done it again girlfriend! xo

Ira Huberts said...

First of all I'd like to apologize for being MIA for more than a week, but we were in Germany (partly work, partly fun) and now in the midst of rebuilding the upper floors. Hence my absence. But I will try to visit you whenever I can Cheryl! Even though I won't be able to every time you put up a new post. But when I do, I am able to enjoy your lovely work again and your book looks fabulous! I am so so sorry to hear that your health is not good, but I honestly hope that last week has been good to you and that your test results came back positive, sending hugs your way, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner