This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 7 December 2014

CHRISTMAS

Morning guys,over at That Craft place the theme this week is Christmas which is very nearly here. I am still doing my shopping,all my decorations are up so the house looks really festive.

Here's hoping Santa brings me some goodies would love a new camera oh dear mine really is on its last legs,but hey as long as all my family are healthy,and happy that is more important then anything to me.

Right back to the challenge,I have used everything from TCP love these papers and vintage Santa image,



The one with the snowman on is an image from La pashe CD,all printed onto TCP card love there card its amazing. This is for a friend of my daughters,Lisa asked me to make it for her hope she likes it,

So if you would like to check out the rest of the teams,makes which are amazing,please pop over HERE And join in the fun love and hugs to all my friends love Cheryl.

Oh Chrissy hun I got your Christmas card bless your heart its my first one thank you hun I loved it.

18 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards Cheryl.xxx

brenda said...

What a happy snowman Chery, lovely traditional card.

Hope you are feeling as OK as can be and have a good Sunday.

B x

Pam said...

Two adorable cards Cheryl! Love the teddy and snowman!!

Margreet said...

Both are gorgeous cards Cheryl!
xxx Margreet

Irene said...

Isn't December a wonderful month and so are your 2 cards Cheryl!!
Cannot wait till Christmas cause we'll be visiting our girls in Gateshead who just moved house and now have a garden (doggie is very happy too -see some posts back on my blog!!).

xx Irene

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl. I love the images and fabulous designs.
hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

You are so very welcome and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas...two gorgeous cards Cheryl..love the wee Bear with his snowman and Santa just 'say's' Christmas..fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sherryn said...

Hi Cheryl, Love your two cards. Hope all is well xx

Carol said...

Two gorgeous cards Cheryl. Carol x

Debs said...

2 gorgeous cards Cheryl - the second is so adorable :o)
Hope you are well.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Crafting Queen said...

Two great cards.

Michele said...

i love your beautiful cards! i hope your christmas will be full of jhoy and goodness. xo

Ira Huberts said...

SOunds like you are already well prepared for CHristmas Cheryl! I still have some decorating to do (thank goodness we keep our Christmas decorations in the cellar and not upstairs where we are renovating ;-), still have to do my shopping plus I've got cards to make, argh! But things will work out in the end, they always do ;-) Love how your cards turned out, they're wonderful! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, these are both gorgeous, I am glad it was good news and so happy to hear your going to be a grandma hugs Pops x x x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

These are beautiful cards.

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful Cheryl.
Hugs
Linda xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorably cute creations, lovely images and your colours are beautiful.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Juls said...

Fab cards :-) xx