This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Anything Goes

Morning guys wow its freezing here today hope you are all safe and warm. Today I have made another bag along with a book,thought it would be,handy to write my shopping list in.

So as I said the theme this week is anything goes,and the team once again have come up with some amazing samples the link is HERE




So there you go my,post for today,Hope you like it,the book I used a stencil from TCP then added tiles again available from TCP. I matched the colours with the bag or tried too.

Take care everyone,stay safe and warm Love Cherylxxx

If you wish to play along,this week the link to our blog is

17 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Cheryl what an awesome, beautiful project, this is something that every girl needs, lol, superb project.
hugs
lorraine x

brenda said...

Bitterly cold here as well Cheryl.

Both inspirational and useful, super makes.

Hope you have a good Sunday and keep warm.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Great bag and lovely textures on the book.

Tracey said...

What a great idea, I love the book & the bag is gorgeous :o)
I've missed visiting your blog & getting lots of inspiration Cheryl.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous creations Cheryl,love them both.xxx

Pam said...

Love your shopping bags, and the list book to match too!!

Margreet said...

wow, Cheryl...great shopping bag with an awesome matching book!
xxx Margreet

Linda Simpson said...

Two gorgeous creations, especially love the bag.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ira Huberts said...

Both of your projects are gorgeous Cheryl, wowzers! What a magnificent looking set this is! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

heidy said...

Wow these are both gorgeous Cheryl!!
XXX Heidy

Carol said...

Great idea Cheryl, these both look fabulous. Carol x

Sherryn said...

Love your project Cheryl. Hot Hot over here 40* some days in my yard. Deanna's feeling it over your way with three feet of snow. Hope all is well with you xx

Chrissy said...

I love your bag Cheryl...love the fabric and colours,this will be so handy..and your shopping book is a great idea..I always loose my bits of shopping paper..you have inspired me..fantastic projects.

luv CHRISSYxx

Juls said...

So gorgeous, love your bag & the shopping book is a fabulous idea and looks awsome too xx

Michele said...

well this is just perfect! the bag is gorgeous and the little tag is darling. have a beautiful week and weekend. xo

aussie aNNie said...

Love your creation Cheryl , it’s gorgeous and the colours are just stunning...thanks for your kind words on my latest cards...
♥ aNNie

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Fabulous carry bag and note book . Bright and cheery colours too.
hugs Shirley-Anne