This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Film Inspired

Hi Guys,this week at That Craft Place the theme is Film Inspired,well I thought long and hard about this.

And I came up with this..........

Around the world in 80 Days

I took a piece of Chipboard,painted it with Gesso around the sides,then took some gesso mixed with salt,made it into a paste,then added it to the sides of the chipboard.

Then before it had settled,I tore some,paper and placed it underneath the paste.Then added some crackle paste,then when dry brushed some,black paint over it.

The lady is from a CD I have,I then added some,flakes to the balloons,then decoupaged some of them. Then finished off with one of TCP film strips.



So if you would like to play along at That Craft place,the link is HERE

Also I have a wee group on FB and I started a book swap were,ten,of the girls choose a theme for there books,then each member made a page each. These were then all sent to me,and I am binding them for them and sending them back to each member of the group.

Here is one of them I designed all the covers,for the girls this one is fantasy which contains 10 pages from all the girls of Fantasy.



Also this is a card,I have made using one of Lisa's new digital images over at That Craft Place

So that is it from me today,do not forget the link to the blog is HERE Have fun love,Cherylxxxxx

26 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creations, love the colours and textures in your first one. Have a great day.

Margreet said...

A gorgeous creation Cheryl...love the deep colors and your technique...the card is wonderful too, with lovely embellies!
xxx Margreet

Doreen said...

Love all your gorgeous creations Cheryl.xxx

Sue said...

Such wonderful creations Cheryl. Your design are gorgeous and your attention to detail is fabulous.
Hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Fab makes as always Cheryl, there's always so much to look at on your creations.....love them! Soooo excited to get my book......I can't wait, you're so kind to do this for our little group......just know how much we love you!
hugs Jo x

Ira Huberts said...

Such pretty makes, Cheryl, love them, they have such wonderful details! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer! your Around the World creation is absolutely stunning Cheryl… what a wonderful design… I love all the colours and textures… so many lovely details to look at on this fab piece! I love your book cover and card too… both are just stunning hun! :-)
Hope you have a lovely Sunday evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

brenda said...

A post full of great inspiration Cheryl. Apols for being a bad visitor, TL seem to be filling my crafty time.

B x

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Cheryl..Vintage Steampunk all wrapped into one..love your fantasy book and gorgeous card too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

Fabulous projects Cheryl, love all the detail on the first. Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Cheryl these makes are absolutely fantastic what amazing design work on that first project, superb creations.
hugs
lorraine x

rachel said...

wow cheryl - so much to look at - I especially love your shadow box - truely awesome - fabulous. Hope you are okay. Hugs Rachel x

Sherryn said...

fantastic projects Cheryl xx

Pam said...

Love the texture on your frame! The book cover is sweet, and the card is just adorable!! Thanks for sharing your work!!

Juls said...

Every project is just gorgeous!!! Xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and sweetness of an image...hope you had a great Valentine's day.

Thanks for the best wishes for my girl...tomorrow's the day.
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creations, love the colours too, hugs Pops x x x

Judith said...

What great inspiration Cheryl - your creations never cease to amaze me! - I just love your ideas and techniques hugs Judith x

Heather said...

Thanks - I am much better, nearly back to normal - whatever that might be!!!
Fabulous creations Cheryl, fantastic techniques and images - I especially love the Alice in Wonderland - a brilliant background and adorable images!!

hugs
Heather xx

Michele said...

ooh i'm loving the steampunk feel on your "film" piece! of course alice is adorable but the girl in blue is just as darling as she can be. beautiful work as always cheryl! xo

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi Cheryl and what a delight your work is super aaamazing love it crafty hugs Judith xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Awesome work as always Cheryl.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dora said...

Cheryl these are fantastic, you put so much work in your projects, love all the detail and the first one is so creative. Love it xxx

Jackie said...

Three wonderful pieces, Cheryl. I particularly like your card and that quirky looking girl!
Happy creating. Jx

Sue said...

Oh Cheryl this is fabulous, you don't keep it simple do you lol. Your book covers are fab, and your card is so pretty. Have a lovely weekend xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Amazing work, Cheryl. Each of your creations is fantastic.