This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 29 March 2015

DT TIME EASTER BASKET

Morning guys,well over at That Craft Place the theme this week is Easter so I got my thinking cap on and came up with this. The bas basket was an old wicker one so I painted it,then made some easter eggs from material. Then I took one of the tiny books,they sell at TCP and used the same material to cover it too.

So here it is;;;;;;;;;




So if you would like to play along this week,the link is HERE

Lots Love Cherylxxxxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

Lia said...

Goodmorning Cheryl!
It's been a while since I visited your blog and I am really enjoying everything I see. You've been very busy!!
Havea nice day,
Lia xx

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Sweetie, this is awesome! Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fliss said...

This is beautiful Cheryl and your fabric eggs and book look really lovely.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Pam said...

Cute basket Cheryl! Love the little book!!

Ira Huberts said...

Beautiful Easter basket Cheryl, the mini booklet is gorgeous! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Ira xox
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Cheryl,love it.xxx

Chrissy said...

What a great idea Cheryl..you are making me want to spray my baskets now that sit around and get it the way..and your pretty eggs are non fattening..another bonus..fabulous project.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl, I love the fabric eggs and coordinating book that you have decorated.
hugs Sue xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great idea and you decorated it so well. great job!

Margreet said...

Great decorated basket Cheryl!
xxx Margreet

Sherryn said...

Brilliant Cheryl. Hope all is well with you xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl. Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Cheryl what a fantastic Easter basket, filled with such beautiful items, awesome project
hugs
lorraine x

Becky said...

Hi Cheryl, how lovely your basket is!! Hugs, Becky xx

Michele said...

adorable! just wonderful! xo

Juls said...

Beautiful creation xx