This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 26 April 2015

NO CARDS

Morning guys sorry not been around,but I have been busy with decorating my bathroom,and nearly finished,my hall stairs and landing. Just tiny bit left to do and I am exhausted,but it does look great.

Anyway the theme this week at That Craft Place is,anything but a card,so I came up with this using one of the frames,from TCP.
Plus I also altered an old,book.

So here is my creations,for this week.

I painted,the frame with,paints,and added,some glue for texture waited for it to dry,then painted it with black,gesso then rubbed,some of it away,to give it an rusty effect. Then stamped,an image  onto card,and placed in the middle. Then added leaves also from TCP.





This was an old book which I played with and altered some of the pages,and made the cover giving it an aged effect.








So that is,it from me,for today if you would like to play,and see the stunning samples,from That Craft Place and play along the link is,HERE  

Have fun hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two wonderful creations, love the colours and textures.

Irene said...

Incredible creations Cheryl, stunning!!

xx Irene

Fliss said...

Wow Cheryl! These are so beautiful, especially the gorgeous frame with a favourite IndigoBlu image of mine.
Good luck with the bathroom and hope you finish it very soon.
Fliss xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Cheryl hun these are awesome! I am so loving the frame! The pages in the book look fabulous too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

This is really stunning Cheryl...love the blue colors on the frame and your book is fab!
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cheryl these are two awesome works of art, so beautifully crafted and created, wonderful work.
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

I love the frame Cheryl with it's aged and rusty look and gorgeous image and all the added details..your book is just wonderful..fabulous cover..brilliant.

luv CHRISSYxx

rachel said...

ooo stunning - this is brilliant xx

Sherryn said...

these are great Cheryl. xx

Lia said...

You've not been around, but you're back again with stunning creations. Well done Chryl, great job!!
Lia xx

Pam said...

Love the look of the frame, it's very cool, and wonderful altered book as well!

Carol said...

Fabulous creations Cheryl, love them both. Carol x

Michele said...

oh so gorgeous! xo

Ira Huberts said...

I’m saying farewell to blogland and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your wonderful creations, lovely friendship and sweet comments all this time. It’s been a real pleasure being part of this amazingly beautiful blogging community and I will surely miss you loads, but life is taking me elsewhere. Thanks for being such a dear blogging friend and for sharing your fabulous creativity, we’ll be in touch somehow, somewhere! Sending lots of love and hugs your way, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue B said...

Wow! two wonderful creations Cheryl… love the textures and detailing on the frame… and the book is awesome… gorgeous paper and embellies! :-))
Hope you are doing ok... have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx