This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 10 May 2015

MY LAST DT

Morning guys hope you are all well.

Today is my last post for That Craft Place
and I would like to thank the DT for their,love support and encouragement whilst I have been part of the team.

I have been on a few DT's and I can honestly say with hand on heart that this team have been fantastic,wonderful bunch of crafters and mega talented too. However there is one special person I would like to personally thank and that is the owner of TCP and that is Lisa,she took me on when I needed it and she has been a real friend so I would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart for giving me this experience.  Love you hun and thank you so so much for everything.

Right now,for my final week,the theme is Tags,so I came up with this a tag book.






All papers are from TCP I have stamped on the papers on the front of the book,flowers are from my stash,die cuts tag,swirls and key.
Then I have added Lace,and some distress ink.

Now I also came up with this and she is called Tagatha,get it lol





 This is one of Lisa's dress forms,which i have painted,then used some crackle paint,and some mica on top. Then I made a skirt out of some fabric I have added a pocket for the tag to go into,then a few embellishments.

So if you would like to play along,at TCP this week,the link is here.

I shall be popping over to your blogs,more after this week,I have my daughter's,baby shower today my Little dog Alice has to have an operation on Thursday which I am praying will go well.

Plus I have to go to the hospital with my daughter this week,as the baby's,heartbeat is not right so we are off for a scan and the baby's heart.

But,hopefully fingers crossed everything goes,okay this week and I will pop over and see you soon.

My love and hugs,to you all,and love to TCP

hugs Cherylxx

20 comments:

Christine Thomas said...

I do hope the baby will be ok I will have you in my prayers, wow such creative makes you are very talented and I'm sure the team will miss you.
Chris x

Pam said...

Two awesome projects Cheryl!! Hope everything goes well this week for you all!

Irene said...

Amazing as always Cheryl, you're so talented "out of the box"!~!! Hope all will be well for your daughter, the baby and your little dog, best wishes!!!!

xx Irene

Fliss said...

Really stunning pieces of artwork Cheryl and sorry to hear you had to say goodbye to TCP.
Thinking of Lisa and your little Alice and hope all will be well.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Cheryl these are amazing! You are so talented and I am sure they will all miss you!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creative projects. Hope that all goes well with Alice and your daughter.

rachel said...

amazing projects Cheryl - I hope we'll still be seeing you around blogland! Hugs rachel x

Chrissy said...

Outstanding projects Cheryl..love your little tag book, I can just "feel" the thickness and the front cover is just beautiful.
hope all goes well with the baby,and your wee Alice..will keep you in my prayers..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

Two fabulous projects Cheryl. Hope all goes well this week. Carol x

Lia said...

Wow, Cheryl, how talented you are in making 'different' projects. I can learn a lot from you!
Wish you all the best,
Hugs Lia xx

Pop's Cards said...

Ohhhh sweetie these are just Gorgeous :0) hugs Pops x

Sandy said...

Hey Cheryl -- we just moved so I have not been around too much. Your tag book is fantastic - what a wonderful idea. I love the tag hanging from a tag!!!
Sandy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love the whole concept of these creations my friend...hope you are going good. xx {aNNie My Personal Blog}

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh, that is just gorgeous! x

Michele said...

what a fantastic tag creation to end your DT stint. wishing you much love and artistic grace as you continue on with other projects! xo

Dorthe said...

Dear Sheryl, your tag-book is so beautiful, I love the idea, and how you created it , in those wonderful colours .
The front is gorgeous .
Also your new "friend" is a beauty and so fun. Wonderful crackle and fantastic fabric for her skirt , have you stamped it yourself, or is it possible to buy such ?
I have become a follower of your blog ,and am so glad you visited mine, dear friend.
Hugs from Dorthe

Sue Butler said...

Hello Cheryl,
What a lovely surprise to read your comment on my blog, great to have you back and I hope to you are able to post up more frequently,sometimes it is good to have a break.
This is a wonderful Tag book, many details that are interesting to the eye, and what to say about Tagatha, she is interesting and decorated wonderfully; a bit of mixed media always makes me smile.
Smiles:)
Sue

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cheryl I am blown away by your two amazing, brilliant, beautiful projects they are awesome works of art, I am in awe of your endless talent and creativity. Cheryl I do hope both the baby and Alice are OK.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

What an amazing tag book Cheryl, and Tagatha is fab lol. Best wishes to Alice and your daughter, I hope everything goes well xx

Michele said...

this is beautiful work as always Cheryl! i'm sending prayers and wishes for your daughter and for you. xo