This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Some Sewing

Morning guys,sorry not been back.  As you know both my dogs have been ill,and also had several anxious times with my daughter's pregnancy.

Anyway they are monitoring my daughter closely and baby should arrive this week. So on tender hooks at moment waiting for the call.

 However, in the meantime I have been sewing trying something new. so here are a few items I have created.

                                  This is the back of the bag which I had padded,then drew some lines and stitched to give it the quilted look. Then added a pocket.


                             The front of the bag is designed in craft artist,then printed onto canvas. The kit is from Gracie Tracie who designs,the most beautiful kits. So I took the elements,and made this picture.


                             This bag,I made from some material I had and made a bag for my filofax,and room for my tablet. Then stamped onto the front of the pocket.




                         This is another type of bag, I made once again using craft artist then,printed out and made the bag.


So bless you for looking have a wonderful day,and take care hopefully later this week I may be back with some news.
Massive Hugs Cherylxxxxxx

15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cheryl I am so sorry to hear that you are having some troubling times at the moment I do hope that the dogs have recovered and I hope that all goes well with your daughter and the baby. Cheryl I am in awe of these amazing, beautiful creations those bags are stunning, being a lover of bags these appeal to me so much, brilliant work.
hugs
lorraine x

Karen Gist said...

Hello sweetie. I have everything crossed for your daughter and hope that all goes well. Its a worrying time isn't it? I hope that your lovely dogs are feeling better too! I am just loving that you have found this different type of crafting...combining your love of digi with fabric!!!! You have made some beautiful things my lovely, hugs xxx

brenda said...

Sounds like worrying times for you Cheryl, we always fret about our pets and with your daughter as well I am sure craft has been the last thing on your mail. Sending love your way and to your daughter for a safe delivery of your grandchild.

Your needlework is all wonderful.

B x

Sue said...

Hello Cheryl. I am sorry to hear that your dogs have been unwell and your daughter has had some difficulties with her pregnancy. I do hope all goes well for her and I look forward to hearing some news from you soon.
Your bags are gorgeous. I love the designs and wonderful fabrics you have used.
Take care, hugs Sue xx

Dorthe said...

Hello dear Cheryl, I just had to see your wonderful bags again.
They are each so beautiful, and wonderfully sewn.
I love the last one you created with the quilted back, and beautiful front, and the one for your Filofax and tablest looks wonderful, and so practical, to use.
For your grocery shopping the white one with the most beautiful pattern so very lovely.
Cheryl, I so hope your daughter will soon deliver her baby and the call arrive for you to RUN to see them both !!
Sending hugs,
Dorthe,xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely creations. Hope things are better with the dogs and your daughter.

Margreet said...

Sorry to hear about your dogs, Cheryl!
Hope in the meantime you can tell you have become a grandmother ☺☺
Your bags are all wonderful, so much detail...love them!
xxx Margreet

Carol said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl! Hope all goes well this week with your daughter. Carol x

Pop's Cards said...

Wow sweetie I am loving your sewing designs the blue one is my fave its so me, I hope the birth goes ok and your dogs are getting better, (((hugs))) Pops x

Sandy said...

Cheryl you are so talented!! These bags are fangDANGtastic!
Hope your dogs are well.
Best wishes goes out to you and your daughter!
Sandy xx

Chrissy said...

Life never runs smoothly Cheryl and I do hope with all my heart that everything turns round for you and all the best to your daughter and the baby...such worrying times.
Fantastic bags here and I love the images printed onto the canvas..just wonderful and so creative.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pam said...

Fabulous bags, love the printed images. Hope all goes well with the baby!

Michele said...

it seems that everything you try turns out brilliantly! sending loving thoughts for your daughter and your pups. take good care of yourself as well! xo

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Sweetie, you are so talented these are stunning creations.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie said...

Wow, I love your bags. All so different and unique and all look fabulous. Jx