This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 13 September 2015

BOXES AND BOOKS

Hi guys well I have finally been told,this week my internet should be up and running,properly. I have been going on line,then its okay for 12 15 mins,if I am lucky then off it goes again.

Anyway,here are a couple of things I have made this week,one being a book,and the other an exploding box. Best get these posted whilst I have internet. I moulded,a rectangle,and curvy bit in my craft room, using my cricut. This formed the shape of  my book. The,witch,etc,have also been cut out using my cricut machine. Papers are graphic 45 available from That Craft Place.






For my exploding box,I have used,papers from my stash then cut pieces from graphic 45 papers,added some keys.then added crackle paint and brushed over it with some gold paint. I have cut out my box using the cricut mini,books cartridge.






For the lid,I have cut out an owl again from the graphic 45 papers,added some flowers,cut using my cricut. The leaves and butterfly are made using my moulds,then I have brushed over the box with Gesso then again used some gold paint to finish.


So hope you like my makes of this week,take care love Cherylx

                                              Challenges
                     Love to create mixed media anything goes
                  creative corner anything but a card 
             

14 comments:

Irene said...

OMW you did it again Cheryl, absolutely stunning creations!!

xx Irene

brenda said...

As always super creations Cheryl. Hope your tinternet is soon sorted, we have something similar in the Spring and seemed like forever getting it back to rights.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

B x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Cheryl..two wonderful projects and I especially love the box..the lid is fantastic..hope you are well and happy.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

These are fabulous Cheryl, two lovely projects. Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable projects as always and colours are lovely.xx
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Lia said...

With every visit at your blog you are surprising me!! Cheryl, this is absolutely amazing!!!
Lia xx

Sandy said...

Both of your makes are fantastic -- I need to make another Halloween book and I have never done one of those fancy boxes. Figured it wold drive me batty!
Hope everything is running okay now with your internet!
Sandy xx

Crafting Queen said...

What a wonderful set of creations. Have a great day.

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are stunning Cheryl! love your use of colour and the gorgeous textures and shimmers… you are so talented!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

Judith said...

just stunning Cheryl - love these - don't know where you got your inspiration but i need to go there too! - fabulous hugs Judith x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Cheryl these are two awesome works of art they are both full of so much fantastic detail, wow, brilliant work.
hugs
lorraine x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Cheryl these are fabulous! Loving the box.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

Oooh Cheryl, these are two gorgeous projects, I always think that exploding boxes look so complicated, but they really have the WOW factor xx

Jackie said...

I love your book with it's colourful and striking cover, Cheryl, and your exploding box is wonderful. I really like that owl. Jx