This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 27 September 2015

MIXED MEDIA ANYTHING GOES

Morning guys well its that time again,for anything goes at That Craft Place.

This week I have made another exploding box.

So hope you like it.

I have used black cardstock available from That Craft Place,then added some net,the spider's web and spider is silicone glue. Then brushed over with gesso. Butterfly on one side is die cut,the other one is using one of my moulds.
Inside I have added a skull,moulded some bits of clay to add dimension. tiny bottles filled with bits then used graphic 45 papers and others from my stash.






The tree is from TCP flowers are cut from my cricut, papers,from graphic 45 tiny book I made leaves and flowers are from moulds available from TCP.

Well that is it,sorry there are lots of pictures,if you would like to play along with us this week then please pop over HERE to join in and see the rest of the teams,amazing creations. Hugs Cherylx

8 comments:

Katie Lamb said...

Awesome creation Cheryl and love the skull

Angela Radford said...

Hi Cheryl, love this. So much detail and the inside is just as gorgeous. Happy crafting, Angela x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful spooky box!

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is an awesome creation Cheryl... LOVE the colours and textures. Beautiful detailing both inside and out. The more you look, the more you see! :-)
Hope you are doing ok hun
Hugs Sue B xx

Sandy said...

My heart goes pitter pat - you have always made the most wonderful mixed media pieces. Never one to stand back from a challenge - you give it all you got. This is really outstanding Cheryl - everything is a dance of Halloween fantasy !!
Sandy xx

Heather said...

Hi Cheryl, sorry I have been missing for a while - back - I hope!!! Your Halloween exploding card is awesome - wonderful techniques included with super colours, layers and texure!!

hugs
Heather xx

Judith said...

fabulous spooky make Cheryl - love it! hugs judith x

Michele said...

stunning, spooky creation! love it! xo