This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 25 October 2015

MIXED MEDIA TIME

Morning guys,it's time for mixed media time over at That Craft Place

This week I have made a book,using the fab new graphic 45 papers called world's fair.

I have added lots of pockets,and place to add photos,and writing. I adore these papers,they are so so lush shame to cut them up,but they are brilliant for books as that way you can use both side.

Here I have made a page,so I can add,photos this of course is my wee,grand daughter Lucie.

This is the front of the book. I have fussy cut the papers,to add dimension. Then added some wee gems,I have used ribbon this time to,put the book together which I cut from my cricut.  The corner is painted with some blue gilding wax.  The frame I got from one of my lovely DT buddies,along with the corner,one the oval one I painted black,then added some tiny beads which are for nail art. I cut an image of the lady,and added it to the frame using silicone glue.  Then added few flowers etc then covered the whole book in,modge podge matt,I gave the book,3 coats so it protects,the cover and back.


Well that is my post for today hope you like, my creation,and we would love to have you join in the mixed media team over at That Craft place which is HERE

All paints,and papers available at That Craft Place.

Have a lovely day,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

Challenges,
simplypapercrafts  anything goes
,anything goes

crafting with friends anything goes



22 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great creation and that's a cute photo.

Pam said...

Gorgeous book, love the pretty pages!

Linda Simpson said...

This is absolutely stunning, love the papers and cute photograph.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! your book is gorgeous Cheryl… I love the colours and all the little pockets and how it folds out… you are so clever with your creations.
Awww your granddaughter is absolutely adorable hun! I've been looking at the photos below also...isn't she a beauty! she's going to be a real stunner when she grows up.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend sweetie!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

brenda said...

Great artwork Cheryl and lovely photot of Lucie, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

B x

Dorthe said...

Dear Cheryl, your new book with pages in all sizes looks wonderful, love your front cover!!
Dorthe, xxxooo

Irene said...

A wonderful book with gorgeous pages Cheryl, stunning job again!!

xx Irene

Margreet said...

Awesome book Cheryl....a real treat for the eye!
xxx Margreet

Angela Radford said...

Hi Cheryl, Lucie is so sweet and the journals nice too Lol! Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x

Chrissy said...

Wonderful work Cheryl..little Lucie is gorgeous.I love all the pockets and gorgeous papers and the nails art beads are so tiny and managed to get myself some not long ago..Fantastic book.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

Love your book Cheryl, those papers are gorgeous. Carol x

Katie Lamb said...

Love the book perfect for all those cute photos

rachel said...

this looks fab cheryl. love it to bits. great picture of lucie too xx

Tracey said...

Fabulous work Cheryl, I love Graphic 45. Little Lucie is adorable too :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cheryl this is brilliant full of so much wonderful detail excellent project
hugs
lorraine x

Juliz Design Post said...

Wonderful book Cheryl and the inside looks as amazing as the outside.
Julie x

Sandie said...

This is lovely Cheryl, books (especially hand made) are my favourite thing

Sherryn said...

awww your granddaughter is just so beautiful.....Oh by the way...lol so is your book..love the use of the seed beads. xx

Michele said...

absolutely fantastic! I just love it all! xo

CraftinGranny said...

Love it Cheryl and congrats on that gorgeous Grand-baby. Thanks so much for stopping by. Love & Hugs!

memorial garden benches said...

Gorgeous photograph! Wonderful detail. I love how it looks. Thanks for sharing!

Sandy said...

As you can tell Cheryl - I am really behind in my blog watching - oh dear. You book is marvelous and now that you have the most beautiful grand daughter, you make fill lots of books for a very long time!!
Sandy xx