This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 11 October 2015

WITCHY,CREATION

 Hi Guys,here is something I have been playing with,using lots of bits and pieces. The main thing being a shrine I got from That Craft Place. Love these Lisa will do them in bigger sizes to if you wish.

So here it is ,,,,,,,,,,






Items used,shrine cosmic shimmer crackle paint,white then used some bronze deco art paint on top,bats,witch,coffin and spider cut from my cricut. Then I took some clay,and moulded it around the base which is a piece of chipboard,with a stencil over the top and paste. I painted the clay,oh then made a witches hat from clay too.
Then just added some,bits from graphic 45 papers to finish. mounted it onto a black box I made from card.

Well hope you like my creation,love to you all hugs Cherylx

If you would like any of,the things I have used in my creation you can buy them from That Craft Place. We also have a chatter and natter page on fb and the shop too. 

chatter and natter page HERE The Shop HERE
Lisa runs a pay monthly scheme on her FB page which is a great idea,so you pick what you want and just pay monthly. Plus on the chatter and natter page there is inspiration,and thngs too.

Forgot there is an etsy shop too,were Lisa sells her awesome digital images,which is HERE

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is spooktacular Cheryl what awesome detail a brilliant project.
hugs
lorraine x

Irene said...

Fabulous and very spooky and scary Cheryl!!!!

xx Irene

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning! Very spooky!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

WONDERFUL Halloween project Cheryl..love all the textures and elements..the witch on the broom is my favourite..fantastic design.

luv CHRISSYxx

rachel said...

this is awesome Cheryl - all the details are amazing - love it - what a fabulous piece!!! Hugs rachel xx

Carol said...

What a fabulous piece Cheryl, love this. Carol x

Avril Watson said...

OMG Cheryl, this is utterly amazing, I love everything you have added here, you are just so very talented, I am in AWE, hugs hun xxxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow… this is fab Cheryl… what a wonderful creation… so many lovely details and gorgeous colours and textures!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xxx

Sandy said...

Like this? I love it!!!!!! Cheryl you have always been so very creative and your Halloween make is brilliant! I
I tried to find the store but could not - I did however, join the Facebook group. Is there a real store you can buy from on line?
What kind of clay did you use.
Wonderful Kid!!!!!
Sandy xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow Cheryl this is stunning you are an amazingly talented lady.
Hugs Janet xxx

Michele said...

this is extraordinary! just brilliant! wow! xo

Jackie said...

A very cool Halloween creation, Cheryl. I love all the fabulous details. Jx