This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 22 November 2015

MM TIME

Morning guys firstly an apology for my absence,it really is not intentional. 

But I am at that age,you know when everything goes to pot and it's really getting me down. So that is why I have not been around,so I really am so so sorry.

Anyway I have managed to make this,for the MM challenge,really wish my inspiration would come back I totally hate feeling like this.

This is a box I made,using graphic45 papers,available from That Craft Place,of course.

This is the front of the box,I wanted to make,some cards to go inside,but never got round to it,damn sweating,rrrrrrrr.

I have used,some gilding wax,around the edges,fussy cut,some of the papers,decoupaged,and added some gems,to the corners. All available from That Craft Place.




So if you would like to play along at That Craft place,please pop along HERE to join in,hope to see you there love massive hugs to you all.

14 comments:

Kathyk said...

I'm also of an age where the bits have started to drop off!!! Take care and keep you chin up Cheryl.

Your gift box is fabulous and I'm sure will have been well received filled with whatever you filled it wint instead of your hand made cards

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Fliss said...

Absolutely beautiful creations Cheryl and sorry to hear of your suffering.
I do know what it's like as I get that sometimes especially when under stress at work and several times though I was going to burst into flames!
You have my sympathy and sending big hugs.
Fliss xxx

brenda said...

Like you Cheryl, I'm not out and about in blogland as much as I might want, but always worth the wait when a piece like this pops up, fabulous work as always.

B x

Carol said...

Yes I'm at that age too so can sympathise Cheryl. It's a lovely box, so much gorgeous detail to look at. Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

I can sympathise with you too. Oh my word Cheryl this is fabulous, I love the papers and beautiful box.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous box Cheryl...good luck with your suffering!
xxx Margreet

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely box. Stay warm. :)

memorial garden benches said...

Beautiful creations! Your gift box is fabulous. You did great. Thanks for sharing!

Dorthe said...

What a wonderful box, dear Cheryl, love the "blackboard" look , with the beautiful ladies, and little pops of colours.
Hope you can be helped with the "burning heat" , dear- I guess I have been lucky, never feeling that time as bad as you tell here.
Have a lovely weekend!!
Love, Dorthe

Michele said...

I love what you've done with the box and you have absolutely inspired me. I hope you will be feeling happier. you have such a great gift that you share with us and you bring joy. so I wish joy to you. xoxoxo

Sandy said...

Did I know that you are so romantic. I really like everything you do Cheryl - you always seem to do it so well!
Sandy xx

Juls said...

This is so stunning ... I'm sorry u feel your crafty mojo has gone AWOL ... I ho estate love everything u do, do hope u Will be creating again soon xx

June Macfarlane said...

Wow i love this too. Gorgeous art.
Hugs June x

Marie Young said...

You have made a beautiful box. I hope you are ok. I have lost my paper mojo a bit and I have been doing crochet instead.
Marie (Craft Owl)
x