This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Monday, 4 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello blogging friends,well its a bit late but wanted to wish you all a very happy new year.

I really hope the year will be filled with love,health and happiness for you all.

I have been away for a while,due to family issues,and I have also stepped down from That Craft place.  I have loved every minute of my time with the girls and it has been one of the happiest times of my crafty life.
I just want to wish Lisa all the best for 2016 she really does deserve it as her and Danny work so hard.

Creativity left me for months and months its been nearly a year since I made a card,but I did finally get my sewing machine out and I have made these 2 bags from scraps of material.

So hope you like them,just hope my mo jo lasts as hate feeling like this.






The tags I made myself using craft artist and printed the images onto canvas.

once again thanks for sticking by me massive hugs Cherylx

19 comments:

brenda said...

An a Happy New Year to you as well Cheryl.

Your bags are gorgeous and I think if you can make these so beautifully your card making mojo can't be far away.

B x

Kathyk said...

VERY cool make, Cheryl. Wishing you a creative New Year and, on a personal level, hope 2016 is waaaay better for you than 2014 and 2015

Kathyk

Juls said...

Wow!! This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls xx

Lia said...

Hi there, dear blogfriend!
You've been sooo busy and I love the bags!
Best wishes for 2016 from
Lia xx

Irene said...

Happy New Year Cheryl!!!
Your quilted bags are gorgeous, great job!!

xx Irene

Linda Simpson said...

Happy New Year to you too hun. These bags are gorgeous and loving the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dorthe said...

Hello dear, and Happy New Year to you again, Cheryl. I`m happy for you, you have found your feel to create again, I so hope for you, it will slowly go on, and that you find paper and inks again !
Your two bags are wonderful, so beautiful created, dear!
Dorthe xoxoxo

Chrissy said...

Wishing you a very Happy,safe and Healthy New Year Cheryl..love your cute bags and I'm sure your mojo will come back and these are a gorgeous start.

luv CHRISSYxx

rachel said...

a happy new year to.you too cheryl. your bags are stunning. brilliant designs. gorgeous. hugs rachel x

Doreen said...

Love your bags Cheryl....Happy New Year.xxx

Sandy said...

Both of your bags are really splendid Cheryl - congratulations on work well done!
Sandy xx

Judith said...

Happy New Year Cheryl, hope it's a good one for you. I've also had a very abseent mojo both crafting and blogging lately but I've shaken myself up and hopefully i can get back. I love these bags - a really great design - I'm sure your card making mojo won't be far behind hugs Judith x

Carol said...

Happy new year to you too Cheryl, hope it is a better one. Love your bags. Carol x

June Macfarlane said...

Great that puts me back on track with my blogging. As you know i adore these beautiful sewing projects you are doing.

Tracey said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Cheryl, makes me want to get back to sewing even more :o) Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jackie said...

A belated 'Happy New Year, Cheryl. Your bag is gorgeous! Jx

Michele said...

gorgeous bag! i hope things are well. wishing you good health and much joy all this year. xo

Nettie said...

Hallo Cheryl,
I was very sad to see you are no longer blogging much and sound not too well - please know I often think about you and do hope you will feel better soon and want to get back to crafting.
Take care and God bless, Nettie

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Cheryl, I hope you are getting better and have missed popping by. I love the gorgeous bags. Take care.
Hugs
Linda xxx