This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

PINK AND BLUE

Hi guys hope you are all okay, its beautiful and sunny here in Norfolk.  But its all set to change tomorrow with strong winds,and very cold.

Oh well,nothing we can do about that.

So I have just made,two card today using an image from craft artist,a sentiment,which I stamped,think its indigo blue.

Flowers,etc all cut out on my scan and cut.



For this card, I used a crafters companion image,printed out some papers,some from my stash also,made the bunting,flowers leaves words all on the scan and cut.





So that is it from me,today have a lovely rest of the day all my love Cherylx 

Challenges

All sorts anything goes
Glitter and sparkle ribbons or lace challenge anything goes
http://petalluchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk
Simon says flowers

19 comments:

sandra carey said...

Wow both are beautiful but just love the first one a bit more hugs S xx

Crafting Queen said...

Two lovely cards. Enjoy your sunshine.

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Cheryl, these are gorgeous I love them both but the first one is my favourite, love vintage.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

The flowers are simply gorgeous Cheryl..stunning cards love the sweet baby one..

luv CHRISSYxx

Margreet said...

2 gorgeous cards Cheryl...love the first one most.
It happens that tomorrow I will show a card in blue and pink too☺
xxx Margreet

Juls said...

Getting myself back into blogland ... have so missed your creations, these are stunning as always xx

rachel said...

two great cards Cheryl but I especially love the top one - gorgeous image and beautiful layering - really lovely xx

Frederique stampaholic Mommers said...

I am so in awe by your talent. The layering is just gorgeous. Xxx

Frederique stampaholic Mommers said...

I am so in awe by your talent. The layering is just gorgeous. Xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my these are two beautiful creations Cheryl I love the vintage image and gorgeous colours on the first one the second is so cute and adorable I love them both
hugs
lorraine x

brenda said...

Two beautiful creations Cheryl and lovely entries for our challenge this week, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

2 stunners here Cheryl. The Scan n Cut is great for cutting I love mine.xx{aNNie}

Pam said...

The first card looks so classy, but I love the adorable bear card, so sweet!

Deloris said...

These are fabulous! Love the images, the pretty papers and the lovely flower embellishments! Hope you have a great day!

Jean said...

Great card, loving your colours.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
Jean DT xxx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts X

Teresa Kline said...

hello cheryl! both cards are so pretty, luv the darlin details...those sweet flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are both stunning Cheryl ! I love the colour combos and the gorgeous flowers and embellies.
Hope you are well
have a great weekend!
Love Sue B xxx’

Juls said...

These are beautiful xx