This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Resurrection of my Blog??????????

Well I have decided to,start posting again on my old blog.

Finally after lots of messing about on windows ten,I got my old computer up and running which is running windows 7 and found my old blog. I could see my old blog on windows 10 but for some reason could not access it.

As some of you may know I did start another one,but just did not feel the same. 

Well firstly how are you all???
really missed seeing all that goes on in blog land,so hopefully some of you may come back to see me.

well here goes some of my recent makes.

Oh I have treated myself to the brother scan and cut.  Oh I love it,to bits.



So there you go my latest makes using my scan and cut.

I hope to see some of you back to my blog,and I will pop and see you all to say hello.

Lots love cheryl xxxxxxxx


11 comments:

Frederique stampaholic Mommers said...

Love your work, and love the fact you are blogging again! Hugs xxx

Fliss said...

Great to see you blogging again Cheryl and your creations are simply gorgeous!
Glad to hear you're enjoying your scan n cut too.
Fliss xxx

Chrissy said...

Lovely to see you back Cheryl and with two exquisite cards..they are both as FABulous as each other..masculine and feminine..brilliant.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kay Dalton said...

hi hun welcome back to blogland good to see you here and looking forward to seeing your fab makes x

Crafting Queen said...

Welcome back. Love your new project and enjoy your new Scan and cut.

Lia said...

Here you are again! And celebrating the resurrection with gorgeous cards. Coukd not be better Cheryl!
Lia xx

Juliz Design Post said...

Welcome back to Blogland Cheryl.
Julie x

Pam said...

Sorry to hear of your troubles with your blog, but I'll still follow along whichever one you use! Lovely pieces you have made, have fun with your new tool!!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are stunning! I have put you in my side bar so I don't miss another post. Welcome back to blog land I have missed you.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandy said...

I for one am thrilled your are posting again - I have always loved your work and I prefer a blog to facebook!
sandy xx

Juls said...

Yaaaay these are gorgeous!! Love he images, glad you having fun with your scan and cut ... I need to become more familiar with mine xx