This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

BOOK FOR A FRIEND AND SOME GORJUS

Hi blogging friends,well the sun is shining here but oh its turned really chilly.  But as least the rain has stopped.

I have made another envelope book for one of my friends on FB,can show you some of the pages too as know she does not do blogging.

These lift up to reveal,more pictures,see below.

Think I got these images from June at dezina world.




This page is a label of some old jeans I had,which I loved so kept it.






The front of the book, is a cut file of a jar I downloaded, and added it to the front of the book. Then took some ribbon etc and added it to the spine.
Then I took a ring,and attached to the spine of the book,to hang some charms.
Then finished with a Paris clock to match the dove crafts papers.

And finally my Gorjus card.I have just bought these,now knowing if I would like them.  But so glad I did as I love the vintage feel to the images and papers.


So that is it from me,today hope you are all well,take care all my love Cherylxxxxxxxxx

A bit more time to craft anything goes
Glitter and sparkle  anything goes
All sorts anything but a card.

15 comments:

Margreet said...

Awesome Cheryl! A real treat for the eye!
xxx Margreet

brenda said...

Super Vintage creations Cheryl and that G45 paper makes a perfect backdrop to those beautiful images.

B x

Juls said...

Such beautiful creations xx

Ellibelle said...

So many nice details here, beautifully done! Your friend is going to love it!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenges!

Pam said...

Beautiful book you've made your friend! And the card is very sweet, love her dimension.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous book Cheryl..love the vintage photos and the end result is stunning with the flowers and details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Queen said...

Two beautiful creations!

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning vintage book Honey, love the cute card too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Elegance shines and these are just so stunning.x ♥[aNNie]

Sandy How said...

Simply fabulous, wonderful details and your friend will love it. Thanks also for popping in and leaving me a sweet comment, much appreciated.
Hugs, Sandy

MaryH said...

Since I love sewing memorabilia, I love the looks you've incorporated into this pretty book. Wonderful pictures to embellish & personalize it even more, and I think my favorite is that lovely rose page. It's just a fabulous project, and a real work of art. TFS

Lia said...

These are really gorgeous vintage creation and I love them!!
Lia xx

rachel said...

I love your book cheryl ....its really gorgeous! And your gorguss card too. Fabulous work. Hugs rachel x

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card (excuse the pun) and I bet your friend loved he book! Jx

Linby said...

Love G45 and you've made a fab book.