This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 5 March 2017

DRESS UP

Morning guys well at moment the sun is shining here,but it looks as though its going to rain.

Which means its a perfect day to,craft.

I have been revisiting my old cd,s which I love to do every now and again, so once again I have used one of the images from the fabulous fashions,CD.



So here is the dress form,layered up with flowers,and leaves cut from the scan and cut.

Next I played with my scan and cut,and used the dress form images,and dress that comes,with the scan and cut,I welded them together,then  added some words to create the card.
The words say love laugh inspire,which I added using,the pens that come with scan and cut.
Happy Birthday,and the swirly bits all,created using scan and cut.



So that is it from me today,and just as I am finishing,this post its pouring with rain.

So stay,warm safe and healthy and take care my blogging friends.

All my love,hugs Cherylx

                                          Challenges
                      simply paper crafts,anything goes
                      Brown sugar          anything goes
                    perfect time to craft anything goes
                 a bit more time to craft anything goes

13 comments:

Margreet said...

Both cards are gorgeous with those dresses! Love them!
xxx Margreet

Juls said...

Love these creations .... so need to dig my cd's out .... thank u for all your inspiration xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl. Love the designs and images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Annette Stapylton said...

Oh these are just fabulous. Nice work. Love them both.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

aussie aNNie said...

Love them both Cheryl;...xx[aNNie]

Pam said...

Both are darling Cheryl. Love the colors and details on the second one.

Cumbrianlass said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left me. It's do lovely to be back among my amazing FB friends. Hugs xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left me. It's do lovely to be back among my amazing FB friends. Hugs xxx

rachel said...

these are both lovely Cheryl - great use of colour! Hugs rachel x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

These are just gorgeous hun
hugs Shell xx

Jackie said...

Two stunning cards, Cheryl. I particularly like the second as you have used my favourite colours.
The weather is pretty mixed here in London - I can't wait for the sunny days to come!
Thanks for popping by. Jx

Chrissy said...

Oh my..I love these Cheryl..beautiful colours on the first one..love the flowers and leaves and gorgeous image..love the 3 dress forms with their text and all the details with the flowers and branches...gorgeous work.

uv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

I've got this cd and need to look at it again too. Love how you used it.